|Snohomish County Fire District 1 has meeting rooms available for public use at six locations:|
Rooms are available for nonprofit organizations only. No product advertising or selling is permitted in FD1 meeting rooms. No political affiliation and/or campaigning is permitted. When emergency situations occur, any reservation can be cancelled without notice.
- Fire Station 10, 3922 156th St. SW, Lynnwood. (Maximum capacity: 48 with chairs only; 16 with tables and chairs)
- Fire Station 11 (Mariner), 12310 Meridian Ave., Everett. (Maximum capacity: 67 with chairs only; 32 with tables and chairs)
- Fire Station 12 (Hilton Lake), 3235 108th St. SE, Everett. (Maximum capacity: 46 with chairs only; 24 with tables and chairs)
- Fire Station 13 (Silver Firs), 13611 Puget Park Dr., Everett. (Maximum capacity: 19 with chairs only; 10 with tables and chairs)
- Fire Station 18 (Brier), 21206 Poplar Way, Brier. (Maximum capacity: 23 with chairs only; 18 with tables and chairs)
- Fire Station 21 (Martha Lake), 16819 13th Ave W, Lynnwood. (Maximum capacity: 47 with chairs only; 22 with tables and chairs)
To request a room reservation, complete the Online Application for Facility Use OR Download Application for Facility Use and return completed form to Fire District 1 Headquarters, 12425 Meridian Ave. S., Everett WA 98208. Pending approval, you will receive confirmation of your reservation.